HOA, COA & Commercial
Full Service Management is the solution for a community board of directors seeking a turn-key level of service. Our company is supported by property management, accounting, maintenance, client services and administrative resources. President and CEO James Antoyan also has been certified as a Community Association Manager by the California Association of Community Managers. There are only 5% of all managers in the state of California that are certified. This ensures the quality and timeliness of our services. HOA’s are a sweet spot for us and we have discovered we always exceed our clients expectations. Below is a detailed list profiling what we do for HOA’s:
Advise & Consult
- Act as advisor and consultant to the Board of Directors on all operational and business issues.
- Act as liaison between Board of Directors and vendors
- Act as liaison between Board of Directors and homeowners. Provide written documentation.
- Act as liaison to government agencies and advise Board of Directors on current legislative issues.
- Aid in the development and enforcement of policies; rules and regulations.
- Solicit bids for service providers & vendors and make recommendations.
- Maintain appropriate records and file systems.
- Maintain appropriate insurance on behalf of the Homeowners Association.
- Hire, train and supervise all personnel (where applicable).
- Prepare annual operating budget for Board of Directors approval
- Administer and monitor long-range plan.
- Collect all funds due the association; and coordinate with collection agency.
- Disburse funds for payment of all products and services.
- Provide complete financial statements monthly.
- Act as agent/liaison with financial institutions(s).
- Coordinate and cooperate with audit/review and tax preparations.
- Coordinate with investment advisor for reserve and savings accounts.
- Prepare resale and refinance documents as requested on behalf of the association. (This expense to be paid by the requesting party.)
Meetings and Administration
- Provide comprehensive monthly reports to Board of Directors.
- Attend board meetings and annual membership meetings as stated in the contract.
- Advise in forming committees and committee structure.
- Prepare meeting agenda with Board of Directors input.
- Prepare and coordinate annual meeting notices, agenda, reports and location.
- Provide for 24-hour emergency maintenance service.
- Provide for regular site visits (at least twice a month).
- Coordinate all maintenance of buildings and grounds
- Coordinate all related insurance claims.
INTEGRATED COMMUNITY WEBSITE
(An extra fee for overseeing development)
- Word searchable online information and documents
- Multiple communication functions (broadcast notices, newsletters, community calendar).
- Association business management (agendas, minutes, violations and architectural control).
- Maintenance – seamlessly integrated into monthly reports!
- Highlight community amenities
- Advertise homes for sale/rent
- Offer polls, surveys, and voting information
- Display community classifieds
- Provide vendor ad space
- Share a community photo album
- Display upcoming events
- Integrate social media links and Google maps and so much more!