Full Service Management is the solution for owners seeking a turn-key level of service. Our company is supported by property management, accounting, maintenance, client services and administrative resources. This ensures the quality and timeliness of our services. Property Management is where we always exceed our clients’ expectations. Below is a detailed list profiling what we do for property management clients:
Review of Asset
After contracts are executed our first task is to do a thorough rent/security deposit survey for the market, which the asset is located in.
- Do a thorough walk-through of the asset to make notations of deferred maintenance or other issues, which need to be addressed.
- Meet with all staff members at the building
- Get an understanding of all mechanical issues at the building. Pool Equipment, irrigation systems, plumbing, electrical etc.
- Do a review of the leases forms being used to make sure they meet current requirements for landlord tenant laws.
Marketing and review of new tenants
- Advertising on line at Ierentals.com (apartments)
- Weekly Ad posting on Craigslist
- Pre screening of tenants before application
- Review of application
- Verification of employment
- Verification of Prior Rental History
- Run Credit/Eviction report
- Establish Security Deposit Amount
- Review of findings with Tenant
Advise & Consult
- Act as advisor and consultant to the Ownership on all operational and business issues
- Act as liaison between Ownership and vendors
- Aid in the development and enforcement of policies; rules and regulations
- Solicit bids for service providers & vendors and make recommendations
- Maintain appropriate records and file systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance on behalf of Ownership
- Hire, train and supervise all personnel (where applicable)
- Yardi Genesis #1 property management software
- Prepare annual operating budget for Ownership approval
- Administer and monitor long-range plan
- Collect all funds due to the Ownership; and coordinate with collection agency
- Disburse funds for payment of all products and services
- Provide complete financial statements monthly
- Act as agent/liaison with financial institutions(s)
- Coordinate and cooperate with audit/review and tax preparations
- Provide for 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Provide for regular site visits (at least twice a month)
- Coordinate all maintenance of buildings and grounds
- Coordinate all related insurance claims
INTEGRATED COMMUNITY WEBSITE
(An extra fee for overseeing development)
- Word searchable online information and documents
- Multiple communication functions (broadcast notices, newsletters,
- community calendar).
- Highlight property amenities
- Advertise property for rent
- Offer polls, surveys, and voting information
- Display community classifieds
- Provide vendor ad space
- Share a community photo album
- Display upcoming events
- Integrate social media links and Google maps and so much more!
Call Us Today so we can start the conversation 951 784-0999
About James Antoyan
Since, no two properties are the same, you need to have an experienced team that will recognize each property’s individual needs and expectations. In today’s environment, the JLA Real Estate Group recognizes the challenges that financial institutions, investors, equity partnerships and individuals have to deal with in determining the best way to manage their assets. JLA Real Estate Group understands the need for the management of these assets to be as seamless and easy as possible. That’s why they have formed the Property Management Division, a team of professionals devoted to providing comprehensive asset management services to their clients. “The same old way just doesn’t work anymore.” JLA has gathered a team of high-quality professionals from various disciplines to assess your portfolio of assets, determine your best options and come up with a comprehensive plan to make your property achieve it’s highest potential. Let us do the heavy lifting for you while at the same time handling all of the day-to-day needs so you don’t have to. When you hire JLA ‘s Property Management Division you are ensured that your needs will always come first and every member of the JLA team will be devoted to assisting you in meeting your needs and exceeding your goals.