Spring has officially “sprung”!
Spring is an ideal time to assess winter damage to your property and prepare for summer. Here is an easy checklist to help:
- Inspect all buildings being careful to look for sagging gutters, water damage, roof damage or other deterioration.
- Check the caulk around windows and repair as needed.
- Repaint buildings or other common areas as needed.
- Inspect the sprinkler systems and repair as needed.
- Perform annual pool maintenance and prepare for summer fun! Be sure to inspect outdoor furniture, concrete walkways, and other areas surrounding the pool.
- Does your community have a clubhouse? This is a great time to inspect and do a little “spring cleaning”.
- Thoroughly clean exterior vents in common laundry areas to prevent lint buildup.
- Inspect lighting and be sure to swap out with enery efficient bulbs for extra savings.
- Inspect all asphalt areas, repair as needed.
If you would like a copy of our HOA Diagnostic which will help us understand how to manage your Homeowner’s Association please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.jlareg.com