Call us: 951 784-0999 "You Talk We Listen"
Swimming pools present a huge liability risk for property managers and owners.
With summer just around the corner, this is a great time to review maintenance, safety and general upkeep to help reduce risk. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
• Maintain permanent barriers to pool entry (check local ordinances)
• Require adult supervision when used by children
• Prohibit alcohol in the pool area
• Maintain proper rescue equipment (e.g., ring buoys, reaching poles, first aid kits)
• Remove pool covers completely before allowing use
• Keep emergency telephone numbers near the pool
• Ensure there is no missing signage or warning information
• Store (and use) pool chemicals safely, and away from children and pets
• Repair any broken rails or pool ladders
• Place safety covers over pool drains